Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cinnamon Rolls in the Waffle Maker

My husband turned 31 this week.  Happy Birthday John!  For one of his gifts I got him a waffle iron.  Like the nice kind.  That flips.  And is 1 1/2 inches thick.  He was so happy.

I never make breakfast but he loves it.  I've never really cared for it.  So it surprised me that I am more obsessed with this thing than he is and he's the waffle lover.

I've been throwing everything I can think of into the thing.  My favorite so far??

Cinnamon Rolls!!!

Best cinnamon rolls of my life.  Perfectly and evenly cooked in minutes.  They still pull apart and the waffle tops keep that gooey frosting on so well. 



I posted these pics on Facebook and had lots of requests for directions so here's all you need to know.

Step 1:  Open up a can of cinnamon rolls.  I used Pillsbury Cinnabon rolls.
Step 2:  Preheat iron and spray with pan spray if necessary.
Step 3:  Place a roll in each section.
Step 4:  Cook like you would a waffle.  I cook mine on medium heat and then watch the done light to come on.  Im guessing each machine is different.
Step 5:  Top with frosting and try not to eat the whole batch by yourself.


So easy right?!?

Okay, I won't keep you any longer.  I know you're dying to run to the kitchen to make some...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...