Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Father's Day Ideas From The Creative Vault

So Father's Day is coming up. I wish I had some new tutorials for you but it has snuck up on me.  If you're feeling the same I thought I'd share with you a few things I've done in the past so maybe you can feel inspired to make dad something before the big day.

Here's the Grilling Apron I made for my dad one year.
 {click HERE or on pic for more info}
 
And here's the really simple Father's Day Treats Done Two Ways:
 
{click HERE or on pic for more info}
 
 
And I didn't make these cupcakes but my talented friend Amy at Indulge With Me did.  She did these for her husband one year for Father's Day and I just adore them.  I mean, tiny BBQ's!!  Adorable.
 
{click HERE or on pic for more info}
 
I may try and tackle making these cupcakes for John.  So far all the direction the kids have given me is that dad should have some orange juice.  I guess it's a start.
 
What are you doing for dad this year?  Feel free to leave a comment or links in the comment section and share what you have planned.  I need some inspiration!
So grateful for all the great dads I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...