Thursday, September 22, 2011

Grilling Apron

As I mentioned before we went to Reno for a week.  While I was there I was able to deliver Christmas presents.  If you're thinking I'm amazing for getting my Christmas presents all sent out early this year you are wrong.  These are Christmas presents from LAST YEAR.  I have no idea what is wrong with me.  Nine months late.  I am ashamed.  I vow to do better this year.

Here is my dad's present.  A new grilling apron with his nickname on it "Meat Man".  I've never called him this {I guess his friends do} but I can attest to the fact that my dad is in love with the grill.  He always has to be the grill master even when it's not his party.  I know that whenever I'm talking to him on the phone and I'm at the grill he is just dying to reach right through the phone and take over.

Using my Sure Cuts A Lot program along with my Cricut I was able to fashion a freezer paper stencil with the words "Meat Man" as well as a superman symbol with a t-bone steak in the middle.  I also made the apron.

I hope he likes it because we sure do like him.  He's pretty much the best.



I mean for goodness sakes he even got the grouchy, 3 year old anti-picture taker to look into the camera and smile.  Now, it takes a special person to make that happen!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...