Friday, September 2, 2011

Glass Etched Bake Ware for Wedding

This past weekend we were able to attend another wedding.  You should have seen it.  Gorgeous.  1,000 yards of tulle, wooden ovals with pink and black silhouettes of the bride and groom and tea cups and saucers glued to brass candle sticks of varying heights as centerpieces.  I wish I had taken pictures to show you because I know my description is terrible.


For their gift I made glass etched bake ware.  You can view the tutorial HERE.  My computer is broken so I can't use my Sure Cuts A Lot software this time.  I used my Plantain Schoolbook Cricut cartridge for the letters and Accent Essential cartridge for the scroll design.  You can't see it in this picture but the same design is also at the end of the name.  I cut out two stencils (since I was making two dishes) of the regular image and then hit the "flip" button on the Cricut and cut out two more. 

Because I wanted this

< name >

and not this

< name <

Does that make sense?

Since both of the cartridges I used come with most Cricut Expressions, if you have one you can make the exact same bake ware yourself. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...