Grilling corn is super simple. Just lay your corn (husks and all) on the grill. Rotate occasionally. I don't even bother to soak them or remove the little strings because there is enough moisture in the husk already and the strings either singe off or they are super easy to remove after it's been cooked. I do however trim off the floppy outsides of the husk. No sense in starting a fire with unnecessary extra husk.
It tasted great with tacos and quesadillas. The sweetness of the corn made it perfect.
Want the super simple recipe?? Here it is.
- 1- 1.5 ears of grilled corn kernels
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- olive oil
- lemon juice
- chili powder
- Combine first four ingredients in a bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and chili powder.