Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Plants vs Zombies Completed Zen Gardens (PvZ)

First of all I'd like to start off by acknowledging the randomness of this post.  No, my blog did not get hacked by a teenage boy.  I really am a grown woman who plays video games.  Let me explain - I have the game Plants vs. Zombies on my iPod touch.  It's my go to boredom buster game.  Also, it's super addicting.  Just play it.  You'll see.  It's fun puzzles with zombies and dancing sunflowers.  It's great.

For a while now, I've been trying to get the achievement on the Zen Garden portion by getting one of each plant.  The only problem is I've been driven to near insanity trying to figure out exactly which plants I needed for complete gardens because there are more spots than plants and not all plants are part of the Zen Garden portion. 

Long story short - This is the one time Google has failed me because NO WHERE have I been able to find screen shots of completed garden for the iPod and iPhone version of this game.  The interwebs needed this post that apparently only I can provide.

So for all those teenage boys and 30 year old moms like me out there who have been searching and searching I can finally say I've achieved a full Zen Garden and here my dears are your screen shots!!!




 
 
You're Welcome.
 
 
Now, for you non PvZ people, I hope we can still be friends now that you know I'm a nerd.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...