|Yummy, addictive, pot sticker recipe that makes about 100 - 150 pot stickers that can be kept frozen until ready to cook and serve.|
|Don't pay attention to the ONE burned one! Why didn't I flip it over for the picture???|
Ingredients for the Dumplings:
- 2 Packages Pot sticker Wrappers (I used the one pictured below)
- 2 Pounds Jimmy Dean Pork Sausage
- 2 Cups Napa Cabbage, Thinly Chopped
- 4 Green Onions, Thinly Sliced
- 2 TB Grated Ginger
- 2 TB Soy Sauce
- Mix thoroughly - pork, cabbage, onion, ginger and soy sauce.
- Take about a teaspoon size amount of meat and place in center of one wrapper.
- Dip your finger in water and wet half of the circle of the wrapper. This will act as your "glue" when you pinch the wrapper closed. (See photo below)
- Pinch the wrapper closed. Flatten bottom of pot sticker which will allow it to stand. Repeat with remaining meat and wrappers.
- Place on a cookie sheet and place in freezer. Once frozen, the pot stickers can be transferred to a freezer bag for storage.
- When ready to cook heat skillet on medium heat with enough oil to coat bottom of pan.
- Place pot stickers in pan and let fry for about 1 minute.
- Add water to about 1/3 the height of the pot sticker. Place lid on skillet and cook for about 5 minutes, checking to make sure the meat is cooked and the bottoms aren't burning.
- Remove lid and allow pot stickers to fry again about 1 more minute.
- Remove from pan right away and serve with dipping sauce.
Ingredients for the Sauce:
- 2 TB Soy Sauce
- 2 TB Water
- 2 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Large Clove of Garlic, Chopped
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Increase amount as needed. Will easily store in fridge.