Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Doggie Princess

"Yay! Doggie Princess!"

That's what she shouted when she opened this gift Christmas morning.  Ummm... sure... whatever you say,   Doggie Princess it is then!


I had a pretty clear idea of what t-shirts I wanted to make for Jackson for Christmas {you can see the Batman shirt HERE} but I was stumped with Mags. So I just simply asked her.  We looked at all sorts of images online and she kept saying she wanted the doggie.  Using my Cricut and Sure Cuts A Lot program I made a freezer paper stencil and painted a Dachshund onto a pink shirt I got at Hobby Lobby for $3.  I felt like it was just too plain so I had sewed four plastic pearls to her neck to give her a nice blinggy collar.

She was so excited about it and has been so happy to wear it.  Mission accomplished.


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...