Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Blogger Apps and a tutorial promise

First of all, I want to say welcome to my new followers. I appreciate all of my readers and hope that you find The Creative Vault to be a source of inspiration in your own creative endeavors. Thanks for following along.

Now, onto the news of the day. Did you know that blogger now has an app where you can blog from your iPod/iPhone/whatever?

I just discovered it a few minutes ago and thought I'd test it out. I like that it's free and uploading my pictures is super fast and easy especially since I take almost all my pics with the iPod. I haven't figured out if I can do a picture then text then a picture and more text, you know like a regular blog post but for posts with just one or only pictures this is so great.

Anyone else have this app? How do you like it? Any tips for newbies like me?

I'm so excited I'll be blogging more often since this iPod is practically glued to my hand and my computer is sitting under piles of unfinished crafts.

Speaking of blog posts I have to say thank you so much for your kind words about the Bubble Ruffle Tu-Tu. I can't believe how much attention it's getting! It makes me blush. :) It didn't win the Sew Along competition (actually didn't even get honorable mention) but I don't care, it's just fun hearing from you guys and making my baby girl smile.

I wanted to tell you that I AM working on a tutorial on how to make it so stick around. I hope to have it finished by this week.

Thanks again for being the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...