Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hair Bow Holder

Here is a fun little hair bow holder I made for Maggie a little while ago.  If anyone is interested in a full tutorial speak up - I'd be happy to create one for you.  This is such a simple project and who doesn't love a little organization in their life?


The holder can fold up to make a little carrying case.  Or it can hang on the wall open and store bows where you can see them.  Either way - Hair Bow WIN.  We keep ours next to the changing table so when we take the bows out when she gets ready for bed the holder is right there.


I basically just created a long double sided piece of fabric.  Enclosed in the seams were two pieces of ribbon one to attach the bows to and one for the handle.  I sewed down the middle to secure the ribbon a little better.  When all was said and done I added a button and button hole.  Viola!

This would be a great gift especially if you included a few bows with it too.  I also think that this would be great for those little girls that dance or cheer since they always seem to have a million bows.  Heck, what little girl doesn't!?!

Get those bows out of the drawer and make yourself a hair bow holder today!

1 comment:

  1. I love this!!! And I'm so sad Molly thinks she is too old for most of her bows. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...