Tried a new way to make zucchini and it turned out great. The baby scarfed down 5 of them and theb3 year old even said, "Nummy! Nummy!". That's a first! (I'll admit I did tell her they were "chips".)
- 1 zucchini, sliced into 1/4 inch rounds.
- 1 egg, beaten or 2 TB melted butter
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2-3 TB ranch dressing powder
- Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and ranch powder in bowl.
- Dip zucchini slices in egg or butter.
- Dip slices into bread crumb mixture.
- Spray cookie sheet with pan spray and lay breaded zucchini slices flat.
- Bake at about 375 F for about 15-20 minutes, until crumbs are golden brown.
- Serve warm.