- About one box pasta, cooked.
- 1 jar Classico Roasted Garlic Alfredo
- 1 cup milk
- 1 TB olive oil
- 2 cups diced tomatoes (I quartered grape tomatoes)
- 5-6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 TB dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried basil
- salt to taste
- In large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Saute tomatoes, garlic, basil, parsley and salt until soft. The tomatoes will cook down and a nice juice will form.
- Add Alfredo sauce.
- Pour milk into empty Alfredo jar, replace lid and shake. This will get the rest of the sauce from the jar. Pour into saucepan.
- Stir constantly on medium low heat until it is warmed all the way through. The longer you cook it the more the flavors will combine.
- Pour over cooked pasta. Serve warm.